Tuesday 26 April 2011

Welcome to MXGirls.com

MXGirls was created based on the lack of knowledge and news in regards to women's motorsports 7 years ago. Back in 1999' the idea of Women Racers getting web and magazine exposure was extremely rare. I felt we (the MXGirls) needed a home base to come together and MXGirls.com was born. Here at MXGirls.com we like to help promote Pro and Amateur riders from around the world. We admire all levels and ages of riders; we appreciate the will to excel, strength to master, and the passion to win.

MXGirls.com is the homebase for Womens Motocross.

Enjoy and Please spread the word!

MXGirls.com Founder: Michele Johnson "MJ"

Welcome to MXGirls.com and my little part-time hobby since 1999. I am from Trabuco Canyon, California (The O.C, lol) and now I reside in Lake Mathews, California which is anywhere from 5-45 minutes to all top tracks in Southern California. I have been riding bikes my whole life, started on ATV's, Trail 90's, Quads and I've been stuck on 2 wheels for the past 9 years.

I enjoy riding tracks the most, but I definitely head out the Glamis Dunes, Johnson Valley, and Ocotillo Wells to get my desert riding fix a couple times a year.

I race in the Womens Motocross Association several times a year, but now I mostly ride for the love of the sport. I often race local races in the area such as Day in the Dirt, Lake Elsinore Grand Prix, and a handful of the other biggy races.

My favorite part about motocross is the friends I have generated through the year and the most amazing memories to keep me feeling young. I'm a wife of the perfect husband and a mother of a coolest little dude in the world.

For 2006 I'm riding for 3Bros Racing out of Temecula, CA. I have a awesome KTM 250SX which I run my FMF Racing Titanium PowerBomb, which kicked my bike into a super duper high performance level�. For gear sponsors I'm running the THOR Racing Gear, Alpinestar Boots, and the THOR/Platinum 1 Painted Helmets.

Fitness Contributor: Tricia Young

Source: http://www.supercross.com/mxgirls/welcome-to-mxgirlscom

Danny LaPorte Mike LaRocco Jason Lawrence Ron Lechien

No comments:

Post a Comment