Friday 17 June 2011

Marvin Musquin Update (6-11-2011)

Last Wednesday, Marvin Musquin had his another appointment with his surgeon, Dr Alexander. He removed Marvin's cast to take more X-rays. After reviewing the X-rays, he determined that nothing is wrong, and that everything looks pretty good. Recovery could be faster than he was expecting, which is very good news!

Marvin said, "I was happy when the doctor told me all was OK. He made me a new cast, which he will take off June 16th for good. He checked my thumb more as well, to be sure the tendon is becoming strong enough. As far as my wrist, my fingers are totally free, I can move them and use them. In five days, I will be able to begin strong rehabilitation with a physiotherapist. My thumb is still the most sensitive area, but I'm more confident than before."

Marvin is continuing to workout at the gym everyday with his trainer, Yannig Kervella.

Source: http://www.supercross.com/news/marvin-musquin-update-6-11-2011

Willy Bauer Jean Michel Bayle Pit Beirer Christian Beggi

No comments:

Post a Comment